Microsoft Office Home And Business 2013 Key Card 64 Bit Wholesale
Factory Price Online Activation Life Time
PC Key Card
Office Home& Business 2013
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote plus Outlook on one PC.
Office Home & Business 2013 is designed to help you create and
organize faster with time saving features and a clean, modern look.
Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud
on SkyDrive and access them when you are not at home.
What it includes:
· Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook.
· Office on one PC for household use.
· One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
· 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
· Free Office Web Apps1 for accessing, editing, and sharing
· An improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and
What's new with Office?
Complete Tasks Easily
· Experience Office on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user
interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
· An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better
· The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents
· Get your emails, schedule, and tasks in Outlook.
· See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a
contact without changing screens.
· Create presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
· Recommended Charts helps you visualize data in Excel.
Microsoft Office Applications
· Add pictures, videos, or online media with a simple drag and
· Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages,
voice memos, and more.
· Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents.
· Flash Fill in Excel allows you to format and rearrange your data
with tools that recognize patterns and auto complete data with no
formulas or macros required.
Computer and Processor
1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit) recommended for graphics
features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced
3.0 GB of available disk space
1366 x 768 resolution
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater
Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. IE7 or
later required to receive broadcast presentations.
Internet connection. Fees may apply.
Microsoft and Skype accounts.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch
functionality. However, all features and functionality are always
available by using a keyboard, mouse, or otherstandard or
accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use
with Windows 8.
Information Right Management features require access to a Windows
2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system
configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced
hardware or server connectivity.
Update: Microsoft updated the Office 2013 license. You may now transfer
the software to another computer that belongs to you, but not more
than one time every 90 days (except due to hardware failure, in
which case you may transfer sooner). If you transfer the software
to another computer, that other computer becomes the "licensed
computer." The Office 365 Subscription products work on up to 5
PCs, Macs, and select mobile devices without license
Please note: This item does not contain a disc; it is a product key card that
requires a download from office.com. See steps involved below:
1. Once you have placed your order and received your product key
card in the mail, locate your product key on the backside of the
2. When you locate the product key, follow the instructions on the
card, and go to https://officesetup.getmicrosoftkey.com/ to
download and install.
3. Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
4. Sign in or create a Microsoft account.
5. Select your preferred country and language.
6. From your "My Account" page with Microsoft, select the item that
you want to install.
7. Click the "Install" button to begin your download.